I have unanswered prayers
I have trouble I wish wasn't there
And I have asked a thousand ways
That you would take my pain away

My newest pillow bolster...
I am trying to understand
How to walk this weary land
How to walk this weary land
Make straight the paths that crookedly lie
Oh Lord, before these feet of mine
When You walked upon the Earth
You healed the broken, lost, and hurt
I know You hate to see me cry
One day You will set all things right
Yea, one day You will set all things right
Your hands that shape the world
Are holding me, they hold me still
When my world is shaking
Heaven stands
Heaven stands
(her blog, her music, her loves)
Thank you Lord for words of encouragement...for eyes to see and ears to hear. Thank you for the gifts you have given me- and may those around me be blessed by them.


Adorable pillows...love the beautiful poem too!
ReplyDeleteLove the chandelier pillow!! Great job! Thanks so much for linking it up to "Brag Monday"!
ReplyDeleteLove the pillows and the prayer.
ReplyDeletethat is beautiful
ReplyDeletei love the last part especially...that his same hands that created the world are holding you
blessings to you today
xo
Thank you all for your sweet comments of encouragement! Will continue to catch up with you!
ReplyDeleteoxoxo
Big Green House