shoot. my invitation was lost in the mail I guess. :) (jk!) looks so pretty! You are so talented! Looks like it came from a magazine! Will you come over and help me decorate my home?? Actually, will you just come over sometime? I miss you. I'd love some Jill time. Last night I was thinking how fun it would be if you Ty would just stop in on us to hang out. Only I was sick, so it wouldn't have worked that night. :) Let's do something sometime. Dinner and just hang out.
I'm a lover of vintage and restoration. I want to share my finds and ideas for reclaiming the lost. Come along with me and enjoy this adventure we call life.
Love those chargers!!
ReplyDeleteshoot. my invitation was lost in the mail I guess. :) (jk!) looks so pretty! You are so talented! Looks like it came from a magazine! Will you come over and help me decorate my home?? Actually, will you just come over sometime? I miss you. I'd love some Jill time. Last night I was thinking how fun it would be if you Ty would just stop in on us to hang out. Only I was sick, so it wouldn't have worked that night. :) Let's do something sometime. Dinner and just hang out.
ReplyDeleteLOL :) Love you, Jill! ~ Sarah
ReplyDelete