Happy Anniversary you two love birds.... Three years... I am trying to figure out where I was in life when Dan and I were married for three years. I have no idea. Prob. at a dead-end job :) I def. remember life when you two were married! Livi was a tiny little chub! I drive past the Hollywood School house often and think of you two and your special day! :) Glad you became part of the family three years ago. I love you, little sis! :)
I'm a lover of vintage and restoration. I want to share my finds and ideas for reclaiming the lost. Come along with me and enjoy this adventure we call life.
Awww Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary you two love birds.... Three years... I am trying to figure out where I was in life when Dan and I were married for three years. I have no idea. Prob. at a dead-end job :)
ReplyDeleteI def. remember life when you two were married! Livi was a tiny little chub! I drive past the Hollywood School house often and think of you two and your special day! :) Glad you became part of the family three years ago. I love you, little sis! :)