I have been so INSPIRED lately. The inspiration that tugs at your gut (horrible description-sorry!) It's the creative inspiration that makes me excited- hungry to create!! To be quite honest- it has been a long time coming. (Ask my husband) I haven't felt this motivated in so long. It's like something inside me has come alive. I am so excited! I'm excited to see what happens, excited to try, excited to be adventurous- All thanks be to God!
Inspired photo

Are you taking pics of all your creations? You can't forget the super super cute pillow you made Liv. I'll take a picture of it for you if you are keeping a little portfolio.... you are so talented. I have dreams.... but no time or energy! for now, I shall live through you.... :)
ReplyDeleteThank you I would love that! I thought I took one of it but I can't find it anywhere. =) appreciate your thoughtfulness- and would LOVE any feedback or ideas you might have.
ReplyDeleteJill,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your sweet note today and for your prayers!! Im looking forward to seeing you on Sunday :)
Thanks for stopping by!! Isn't it amazing how you really cannot force yourself to be creative- but when the moments right and it hits you- LOOK OUT! ;)
ReplyDeleteoh goodness girl!! And the ideas I've heard coming out of you and my sis are simply AMAZING!!!
ReplyDelete