Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WHO AM I??
2010 presented itself to me with a question... WHO AM I?

With a trip to Disneyland right around the corner, I thought it only fitting to see who I am in Disney's eyes:
(try it)


Cinderella
100%

Snow White
80%

Belle
74%

Jasmine
60%

Ariel
60%

Pocahontas
57%

Sleeping Beauty
47%

Mulan
43%




WOW- I LOVE IT!!
Like Cinderella, I too was transformed from my rags into a beautiful (don't forget sparkly) gown. In a single moment a hand was stretched out to me, offering up an opportunity to be different. An opportunity to be shined up and made new. The weight of hesitation and guilt were no longer strong enough to chain me down. I put on the glass slipper with no fear of midnight!!
The GREATEST part of the story is, that like Cinderella, I too- ended up with my Prince Charming!

Many of us find ourselves in deep thought over what 2010 has in store for us. (Hoping that it is better than 2009!) I just want to say that the Lord has so much to give- those who are reaching out, to the diligent and the needy. He has GREAT things in store! If 2010 finds you pondering the future- who YOU are- and the road your on, I challenge you to PRAY. But not just pray... but (REALLY) PRAY! He knows the desires of your heart and has NOT forgotten you...

1 comment:

  1. My sweet, sweet Jill...I am so thankful for you and our friendship. I always think of your life story as the Cinderella story.

    XOXO, thank you for the reminder of God's promises...you don't know how much that means to me. ;o)

    ReplyDelete