TYLER:
This picture was taken the morning after our Wedding... @ the airport (off to Mexico) to be exact! This was the morning I realized the Gift the Lord had given me- WASN'T a dream!
This picture was taken the morning after our Wedding... @ the airport (off to Mexico) to be exact! This was the morning I realized the Gift the Lord had given me- WASN'T a dream! (I tear up writing this...)
I've lived a life of emotional pain -until I met you
I never knew REAL love- until I met you
I've never had anyone believe in me like you do- until I met you
Thank you for beliving in me,
Thank you for knowing where I need an EXTRA push,
Thank you for understanding my sensitive nature and learning how to word thing "just right,"
Thank you for wanting me to do what I LOVE,
Thank you for LOVING me unconditonally,
Thank you for holding me higher than all the lies I was taught
God is so amazing... when I was young I would have never been able to imagine {in my make-believe world} how blessed my life would have turned out!
- Thank you Jesus for loving me more than "this" world....HAPPY BIRTHDAY Week ME!

You are such a dear friend. I absolutely love this post, and love hearing the romance that you and Tyler share. I love that he is your night in shining armor!
ReplyDeleteLast night was wonderful! I hope you had a great birthday! You wear your heart on your sleave and I love that about you!
Cheers to another fab year!
XOXO
oops...*knight
ReplyDeleteThank you friend... it's blessing like you in my life that make me feel special!
ReplyDeletewow! This made me tear up a little too! Glad you found Tyler so that we could be sisters! I love you!
ReplyDelete