Thursday, August 27, 2009



Last Dedication of the month goes to YOU!
My Dear Friends:
Over these last few years together, each of you have given me a gift that goes beyond words... Accountability, Motivation, Confidence, Love, but most of all JOY! ...it's an amazing blessing to be on the receiving end!
Thank you for being such strong women of God in my life! Having a Christ centered friendship is what makes our friendship different, 'more' deep and 'more' special!
Through you all, I find myself a better person, a better friend, and a better woman of God!
I LOVE and CHERISH you all~ OXOXO

3 comments:

  1. And we love you! And consider ourselves blessed to know you!
    Love ya girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jillian! i just realized i never heard back from you -- YOU were one of the winners of the ohoo journal giveaway! send me your mailing address asap (stationeria@gmail.com) -- if i don't hear from you by sept. 5 i'll have to give the journal to someone else :(

    thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:58 PM

    That is super sweet! I love your heart and your amazing comments on my blog! You're a beautiful woman!

    ReplyDelete