When Two become Three
it's OFFICIAL we are no longer 'just' a couple but a
...grooowing family!

...grooowing family!
Well my belly is-!
Look at that thing! It is still surreal to see my self with a belly. OK well, I have been starring at myself in the mirror wondering if what i thought was a baby belly was actually a baby belly. This will sound funny, even as I write this it makes me chuckle. For some reason I thought once a woman got pregnant it was like instant ...ok, maybe like overnight ...that a cute little baby belly appeared. Well, I'm here to report that, that is not the case!
I'm sorry, I thought it was really lame to tell people that we were expecting when there were no results showing this to be true. What if I was an attention seeker and I wasn't telling the truth- and I just claimed my belly took forever to show ...maybe some of my friends thought I was- {I really hope not!}but seriously 4 month for something to finally pop out!! You have got to be kidding me!
Now, don't go getting on my case about how I should be grateful that it took even this long to start showing... because well, I don't want to hear it! =)
But I must say it is an amazing thing how God designed a woman's body to transition into motherhood -everything starts to change right away. Except- what happened to my bladder??? The only conclusion I can gather from my shrinking bladder is- I get to learn all the clean and dirty bathroom in my commuting area only to prepare me for when I have a toddler potty training??? Only reason I could come up with!
Hope to show more pictures soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment