Well it’s official- I am going to be the mother of a: BOY!
We received the news Friday and as you can imagine my hubby is elated!!
We both went into the appointment not having a preference. Everyone had been telling us they thought girl- so it was easy for me being a woman to get excited and get into girly mode with my thoughts: names, decorating, future activities and such. But now that it is a BOY... I am having to transition my thinking! Secretly, I’ve always had a feeling I would be a mother of 4-boys! Yes! -Crazy I know! How I came up with that, I don’t know?
But can I be honest, when there was a 50/50 chance it could have been a girl, for some reason that was where my heart went. I am a true girly-girl with a Big romantic side- so having a girl just fit right in. I mean seriously try resisting wanting these...
But now I have to transition from Tutu’s and lace to rubber boots and football...and please don't make me say it-BUGS!
BTW- Does anyone else feel the way I do???
-- Are the only things out there for boys, safari animals, cartoon animations and wardrobes completely full of sports apparel? Can anyone help me find classic boy things…clothes, classic toys a website anything?? Everywhere I go I see adorable girl thing and cheesy boy things---help!







Congratulations! I have 3 boys and 0ne girl. My last baby was a girl and now she is 11 years old. I love them all, but boys are easier. My children are unique and precious and I feel so blessed to have had both sexes. Good luck and enjoy!
ReplyDelete