Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I have been M.I.A

 
I took this picture down at the Ballard Locks recently...I feel like it depicts my current state of life perfectly.
I feel like I’m moving @ a “GLACIAL -pace”
I'm going through one of those stages where I have so many decisions I want to make ...and yet, have to hold back until I know that the "it" is actually going to happen.

I know your thinking- "what the heck- where's the good stuff-" Sorry I'm not divulging my big decision making "issue(s)" yet.
Having that weight on my mind makes me feel like I’m walking around in slow-mo-!
On top of that I also have so many other decisions that I need to focus on. Baby showers (Yes, multiple showers: 3 so far!), yard sale details, Home improvement projects....

The list goes on!


PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!



3 comments:

  1. "it" will happen. I know it will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:50 PM

    I love you, Jill :) And I can't blame you at all for your hesitation and feelings of time standing still. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding... " He will provide... He will clear things up for you in time =) <3 Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you!!!! Everything is going to work out just the way that HE planned. All you have to do is be still, trust, and wait patiently! But not just patiently, expectantly! He is always faithful! ALWAYS!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete