Thursday, December 10, 2009






Well it's officially Christmas! YAHOO!!

I love this time of year! Everything about this season makes me smile! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the Christmas parties, decorations, lights, beautiful Christmas trees, Christmas specials on TV (Yes, I'm talking about Frosty and Rudolph the red nose reindeer) but most of all...
I LOVE Christmas cards!
Seriously, I act like a child when we receive one (hooting, hollering and jumping up and down would be describing it lightly) One might compare it to winning the lottery that's how happy it makes me. Though I have never won the lottery before; only a scratch ticket for $5 but that was pretty invigorating. The ones that I especially like are the ones with the "what we did this year letter" and the ones with the adorable pictures.

Unfortunately this year I couldn't think of anything really cool to write about in one of those letters. So I came up with a really good debate, that I would "home-make" our Christmas cards if Tyler wrote our "letter". I dressed it up with how smart and well spoken he is and how people much prefer home made cards (put together with love) then store bought ones, and that how was I to expect those wonderful lengthy letters from others if we didn't contribute equally to the cause.
He totally bought it! I was so proud of myself=)

As soon as I finished our home-made cards the truth came out that my negotiation didn't work.
So here I am the 10Th of December with home made cards and no letter....so you all will have to settle with a picture of my cute pups in their Christmas outfits! (seeing as we haven't produced an offspring yet.)

As you can see, Zeus isn't thrilled to be dressed up as Rudolph but Zoey loves being Mrs. Claus.


Merry Christmas

2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed. Can't wait to read Tyler's masterpiece!!! I have finished our letter and am trying to find envelopes and addresses now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! ME TOO!!! I love getting my christmas cards in the mail...this year sucks, cause a lot of people aren't doing them this year! BOOOOO!!!!

    XOXO!
    Me!

    ReplyDelete