I found this old letter in the bottom of one of my Christmas boxes. Tyler and I died laughing!! Unfortunately I don't know how old or what year I wrote this... but knew I had to share it!
~~~~~Merry Christmas~~~~~
"I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me." Phil. 4:13
Are you sure that wasn't this year's list? It's ok. I'd love a poodle dress too.... :)
ReplyDeleteThis is the sweetest letter, Jill :) You should frame it and use it in your yearly Christmas decor! Hope you and Tyler had a great Christmas... Blair and I are looking forward to a week off from work AND school so if you don't hear from us it's cuz we're trying to soak up all the time we can of doing nothing at all, just being locked in our house in PJ's. It's much needed ;) Talk to ya soon!
ReplyDeleteso sweet and innocent isn't it?
ReplyDelete