Monday, October 24, 2005

Over this past year....

Big WHITE!!



1st Annual BIG WHITE Ski Trip
Tyler and I's first vacation!












**Nights hanging out with everyone at SnowShoe Sams!!**




The MOST beautiful snow in the WORLD!!! -doesn't get much better than this!

Christmas Cocktail party at 78231


Amanda, Mackenzie, ME!!




HAPPY

HAPPY

NEW YEAR!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:50 AM

    What a blog- Jillian!! You really do have a lot to live up to with those two future sister in laws and their blogs... haha. I love you very much and am sooo excited to witness (both firsthand and through this blog) your and Tyler's lives start together!! Now you better start commenting on my blog- no more of this just commenting on Shelle's blog stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that you have a blog. More than that I love you and am so excited that you are going to be my sista soon. Jill thanks for adding the Big White shots..man does that make me miss the Great White North or what. Big White is only an hour or so drive from where I grew up. It is one amazing place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:54 PM

    tyler and Jill --- haven't had a chance to congratulate you two on your engagement! Im very, very happy for you and will look forward to meeting jill. You make such a great looking couple too!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete